Party members of this session: Fairuza, Zaldar, Crow, Moras
Date 30th of Spring, 66016
- The party travelled to the Forgotten Cave, to confront Seldra de Tylmarande.
- Zaldar used his most “super happy fun voice” to taunt Seldra with a “Hi there!”
- Seldra put up a good fight, but was murderized in the end.
- In an “Assassins Creed” death sequence-esque way Seldra explained about her plans in Neverwinter, about completion, about the army behind them and their target.
- Seldra also revealed the existence of Harbinger*
- Wand of the War Magi +1
- Staff of Frost
- Ring of the Ram
- Slippers of Spider Climbing (shaped as women’s shoes with a low heel)
- Sentinel Shield
- Gloves of Missile Snaring
- Figurines of Wondrous Power (Golden Lions)
- Dust of Sneezing and Choking
- Fairuza Green, one of your choice
- Zaldar Black, one of your choice
- Crow White, one of your choice
- Moras Blue, one of your choice
Date 37th of Spring, 66016
- After some resting, the party travelled towards Drellin’s Ferry in the Elsir Vale
- During travel, they were ambushed by Completed Hobgoblins. The completed hobgoblinss were murderized.
- Fairuza One of your choice
- Zaldar One of your choice
- Crow One of your choice
- Moras One of your choice
*: During the session he was called Harvester. I renamed him to Harbinger for future clarity.
How happy were you with last session?
What was good during this session
- Difficulty was high which I liked
- Cool boss fight in different phases.
What could have gone better
- I would like the environments / personae to be more detailed properly. I had difficulty imagining the environment I was in.
- To many interuptions from the story, when we leveled up and looking up magical items. This could be done in between sessions. And we will have more time for the story.
What are the players most curious about
- I would like to see what completion will add to our encounters. Also if there will be loot and or powers that use it or are related to it.
- Magic items!!! :P
- I still think the enemies are too unpredictable, both in stats and their abilities. I would still say that statwise enemies need more HP and less damage. Ability wise if creatures have 3 abilities and they live around 3 rounds because of their HP they will effectively have a new unknown to the players ability each round which will mean the players have no possibility to predict their actions. Having such a large degree of RNG diminishes decision making.
- Keep up the good work